Oddly enough, this was included in some sales material from Restoration Hardware for their new commercial line of products, but I really liked the advice…
1. Dream more while you are awake.
2. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful, or joyful
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Burn the candles, use the fancy sheets, and wear your best shoes… don’t save them for a special occasion.
5. Time heals almost everything. Give time, time.
My grandma & brother- a picture that always brings me joy. 🙂
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment