Filed under: Photos, travel | Tags: Jeff Koons, New York City, The Metropolitan Museum of Art
We’ve been light on the posts these past few weeks since Jackie is on a break with her beautiful baby Cade and Alison and I are busy studying for our Interior Design license exam. The test is this Friday and Saturday so, this week is cram time. Wish us luck.
I thought I’d leave you with some pictures of my recent trip to The Met in NYC in the mean time. The whole trip was amazing! I’m ready to go back already!
view from the roof
Jeff Koons exhibit
Oddly enough, this was included in some sales material from Restoration Hardware for their new commercial line of products, but I really liked the advice…
1. Dream more while you are awake.
2. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful, or joyful
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Burn the candles, use the fancy sheets, and wear your best shoes… don’t save them for a special occasion.
5. Time heals almost everything. Give time, time.
My grandma & brother- a picture that always brings me joy. 🙂
Only 2 days ’til Friday…
View from the Great Wall of China
Offerings set out daily in Bali, Indonesia